Have you always wanted that corner office with a view? How about the perks of a company vehicle? Do you want to make a difference for your customers and your community while exploring the Capital Region? Check out driving opportunities with CDTA!
You will start off with our training program where we will teach you how to drive our entire fleet! During this paid training at $25.55 pr hour and full benefits from day one, you will learn to drive, take your road test and practice driving our most common routes! At the end of 8 weeks your wheels will roll into a full-time position with the following perks:
- Start Earning Your Way to Top Rate! $30.05 Per Hour!
- Full Time, Plus Overtime Options!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time!
- Quarterly Attendance Bonuses for Star Performers!
- Medical/Dental/Vision with 80% premium coverage by CDTA!
- HRA & FSA options!
- Jump Start Your Retirement with a Union Pension & NYS Deferred Compensation!
To get started with your driving career today you will need the following:
- Three years of driving experience with a NYS Class D license
- CDL B Permit with Passenger and Airbrakes Endorsement
- Good driving record with no major moving violations
- Top notch customer service skills with a drive to help our community
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
*This is a Union environment in association with the Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1321
At CDTA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CDTA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.