Are you motivated, dependable and searching for a company with stability and career growth? If so, CDTA could be the employer for you!
- 2-3 years mechanic experience (bus and or truck preferred) and/or a two-year technical degree in mechanics.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in the following areas is preferred: Electronic control engines, transmissions, disc & air brake systems, electrical, computer diagnostics, independent suspensions and HVAC.
- Must own set of tools
- Must pass our mechanical aptitude test.
- 3 years of driving with a Class D (standard) driver’s license
- Clean and valid NYS driver’s license (no excessive speed violations, DWI’s, DUI’s or DWAI’s)
- Willing to get CDL-B permit (will also get license after starting)
- Willing to work 2nd/3rd shift, weekends and holidays
Salary: $32.33/hr, with additional hourly pay with ASE Certifications
- Paid CDL Training
- Health, Dental & Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Option to join NYS Deferred Compensation plan
- Free transportation on CDTA buses
- Opportunity for growth within company
At CDTA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CDTA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.